THE METAL CLOUD (themetalcloud) wrote,
THE METAL CLOUD
themetalcloud

USA BRANDS SPREE (CLOSED)



BATCH 2 CLOSED  (ONLY FOR THOSE WHO CAN MAKE FULL PAYMENT)(THIS IS THE LAST ORDER)
( You have until 18 APR, SUNDAY MIDNIGHT to email all orders and payment. NO PAYMENT = NO ORDER. I will be at the states and do not have access to net thereafter)

*PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING. I WILL NOT ENTERTAIN REPETITIVE QNS.
I'll be heading to the USA in april and am planning to help you guys get USA BRANDS such as coach and kate spade at 30 - 50% off the retail price in singapore!

NO SHIPPING FEES AT ALL!

MANY BRANDS ARE HAVING SALES RIGHT NOW, SO HURRY!

(SEARCH FOR THE BRANDS YOU LIKE IN MACY'S /NORDSTROM - THERE ARE MORE THAN 1000 BRANDS AVAILABLE!)

MACY'S
http://www.macys.com/

NORDSTROM
http://shop.nordstrom.com/

kate spade
www.katespade.com

coach
www.coach.com

A/X
http://www.armaniexchange.com/

Vans
http://shop.vans.com/catalog/Vans/en_US/home/index.html

SKINCARE & COSMETICS
(no liquid/aerosols/gels more than 100ml/ no compact/powder for it might break)


shiseido
http://www.sca.shiseido.com/

Lush
http://www.lushusa.com/shop

sephora
http://www.sephora.com/


*Please take note that USA does not practice tax refund.
TAX in USA is 10%(rounded up)

Due to request for odd size/bulky items, those who intend to buy large handbags/big and bulky stuff will have to add
USD 20 / Item 
I would advise against purchasing bags made of delicate fabrics, as they may be subjected to rough handling during the bag checks (USA Strict regulations) Bags made of tough material such as nylon, twill etc shouldn't be much of a problem though.

Those who purchase small items (accessories, wristlets/wallets, mascara/lip gloss etc) do not need to pay an additional fee.


Bulk Charge Breakdown
Small items (key chain size, lip gloss, coach wallets)  - 0 USD
Apparels - 5 USD(Simple T-shirt) - 15 US(Levi's Jeans)
Footwear - 10-20 USD (Depending on weight and size)
Large handbags - 20 USD

*The fees above includes all packaging as it is( eg. in carrier/dust bag/boxes)
If you are unsure, just pay a flat USD 20/item, I will refund you the excess should there be any.


*As you all know, I will be heading to the boutique directly to purchase your items therefore authenticity is guaranteed. All items will come with Tags and proof of authenticity. However, do take note that not all items will come with a box/dustbag. Prices online has always been cheaper than at the boutiques, should the prices differs (it varies from brands to brands) alot when im in USA I will let you know beforehand.

ALL SPREE PARTICIPANTS ARE TO EMAIL IN THE ORDER FORMAT AS SHOWN 

Email Subj: (USA SPREE)
Name :
Email :
Address:
Contact:
Ibanking nick & ref no/ATM ref number:

Brand purchasing from: KATE SPADE/COACH
Item Name:
Url:
Color:
Size:
Qty:
Price in USD:
Total Payment: [(Item price in USD) + (item price x 10%(tax)] + Handling Fees ] x 1.45
Split Payment(60%)/ Full Payment : (Select your option) - I will email you on the amount to pay
Bulk charge if applicable :
Alternative if OOS:
(As I am buying from the boutique itself, there might be OOS items,
so please leave at least 2 alternatives)

Handling Fees
(This includes the 1-1 meetup cost and excess baggage charge)
15% of Item cost

Exchange Rate 
USD1= USD 1.45

Total Payment:
[(Item price in USD) + (item price x 10%(tax)] + Handling Fees ] x 1.45

Eg. A 100USD ITEM
[100+[100 X 10%]] + [ 15% of item cost ] x 1.45
= [100 + 10] + [110 x 15%] x 1.45
= [110 + 16.5] x 1.45
=183.43 (please round up to 2 decimal place)


Terms and Conditions
  • I will select the best items and ensure that  it is not compromised on quality.
  • Items retailing online sometimes differ slightly in colour. Please choose wisely. Similarly if you are dissatisfied with your item received, no refunds will be made
  • I will order items based on information given. If you failed to provide adequate information that result in a wrong order, I will not do a refund.
  • USA strict bag checks will result in rough handling for bulky items. I will however do my best in packing and shipment of all items
  • Those who have opt for a split payment, please take note that you are given until 30th Apr to make the balance. (You are given enough time - close to 3 weeks from now) Any delays will result in your deposit being forfeited. Please take this seriously as there are willing buyers of the well known USA brands and I will not hesitate to put your item up for sale.
  • Should your Main(1st choice) item be OOS and you have not indicated any alternatives, your payment will be refunded once I get back
  • There is strictly no change of order after I have confirmed your order. Once your item has been bought, no refunds will be made
*Please take note that I am just organizing a small buying trip in USA, and not any representatives of any particular brands, therefore if you have questions regarding your item's quality/workmanship/condition etc, please speak to someone from that particular brand.

Payment Details
(BATCH 1) As this is a PRE-ORDER, at least 60% of the payment must be made ( The remaining 40% can be paid when your item has arrived) This 60% acts as a deposit and in the event that you fail to transfer the remaining 40%, your deposit will be forfeited.

(BATCH 2) - FULL PAYMENT MUST BE MADE as I do not have enough funds. If you choose to pay 60%, credit card transaction charged by bank (including VISA/MASTER) would be incurred at a higher cost and you will have to bear all extra charges at a flat 20% of your total cost.

( You have until 18 APR MIDNIGHT to email all orders and payment. NO PAYMENT = NO ORDER. I will be at the states and do not have access to net thereafter)


Those transferring through
Ibanking - are to provide a screenshot of the transaction and ibank user name
ATM Transfer - are to provide photo of the receipt (Strictly no scanned photos)

Just providing your ref number would result in a delay of confirmation of your items.

Please transfer to POSB SAVINGS 060-60613-7 and keep your transaction receipt

Be rest assured that the payment made (total payment) is final.
I will absorb all the additional costs incurred along the way.

Collection Details
You can collect your items from 25th Apr onwards (only after full payment has been made)

Meetups will take place at Cityhall MRT/ Suntec City, Clementi MRT and Redhill MRT and strictly at my convenience.  

In the event that you prefer to receive your item through postage (strictly for registered postage only), additional payment will then be advised.


*Do not leave a comment here. I do not have the time to check. Direct all queries/orders to themetalcloud@gmail.com
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 7 comments